ISLA has a strong commitment to its students and community. It has wonderful teachers, an enviable position and is a place that makes you smile as you stroll into. The atmosphere is inclusive, cheery and chilled and activities second to none.
- Help with visa processing.
- Help with the processing of medical insurance.
- Organization of transfer and ‘Meet and Greet’.
- Personalized travel routes (purchase of tickets for transportation, hotel reservations, restaurant reservations).
- Tutoring service (upon request in the office).
- Exchange service with Spanish students who want to practice other languages.
- 24 hour emergency telephone number.
- Assistance with medical appointments and accompaniment to the medical center, hospital or pharmacy.
- Help in the processing of a European health card .
- Help with the processing of a Residence Card and the extension of a visa for studies.
- Opening of bank accounts and registration with the Town Hall.
- Help with the purchase of SIM phone cards.
- Preparation of reports for British students of the “Duke of Edinburgh Gold” program.
- Support and orientation service for further studies.
"...The teachers use their years of professional experience to implement courses which are intense without being laborious. ISLA has a high success rate with students passing DELE exams because the teachers actually care and do everything within their power to get them across the finish line. As a teacher myself, I appreciate this immensely. On top of this, they are just really nice, sincere people." Jordan Goulding, Australia