- Where were you born?
In San Sebastian but my family live in Rentería (Guipúzcoa).
- Why do you live in Salamanca?
I came here to study and then I began working at ISLA and now, I´m still here!
- What do you like to do?
Going to the cinema, watching box sets and going out to eat with my friends.
- Where is your favourite place in Spain?
The Basque coast from San Sebastián to Bilbao and the fishing towns in between.
- What is your favourite animal?
I live with a cat, which I named Bicha.
About my job:
- How long have you been at ISLA?
It is coming up to 25 years!
- What do you like most about your job?
The fact that even after 25 years, I am still enjoying it.
- What do you least like about your job?
Some weeks can be stressful but all in all everything is good.
- What are your favourite classes?
Culture classes, they can sometimes be exhausting but I find them very interesting.
- Any memories of your time at ISLA that stand out?
I have so many because ISLA is a very important part of my life.