- Where were you born?
In a small village called Villarrín de Campos near Zamora.
- What do you like doing?
I love reading.
- What is your favourite book?
Cien Años de Soledad by G. García Márquez.
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite season?
Spring, it’s not too cold but not excessively hot either.
About my job:
- Which university did you study at?
The University of Salamanca.
- What did you study?
- How long have you worked at ISLA?
- What do you like about your students?
I like the fact that they are interested in learning.
- Is ISLA a good place to learn Spanish?
Without a doubt!